Welcome to Online Services for Planning and Development.
Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
Here you can view permit info, schedule and cancel inspections, apply for permits and submit plans for review.
Use the Permit Application option to submit small plans and "over-the-counter" permits. This includes plans and permits for:
- Building Permits for minor alterations or repairs (windows, siding, remodeling, etc.)
- Electric, HVAC, Gas and Plumbing Permits
- Roofing Permits
- Fence Permits
- Temporary Sign Permits
- Zoning Permits for Accessory Buildings
Use the Project Submittal option to submit residential plans, commercial plans and larger plans that require plan review including:
- Civil Construction Plans
- Commercial Building Plans
- Encroachment Applications
- Fire System Plans
- Interior Upfit or Renovation Plans
- Multi-Family or Apartment Building Plans
- Residential Alterations and Additions
- Residential One and Two-Family Building Plans
- Sign Plans
- Site Plans
- Sketch Plans
- Surveys or Subdivision Plats
Is your address inside City limits? Use the Map Search to find out. Please contact us with any questions you may have at (803)329-5590.
City business licenses expire after April 30. Renew today to save 10%, avoid late penalties and keep your permit from being placed on hold.